Anyone got a firm switch-over date from Igloo to Eon Next?

Level 1
    There's a period of 8 days (from 3rd to 11th October 2021) during which I'm currently been charged both by Igloo Energy (my previous provider) & Eon NEXT who were appointed to take over from them.

If I log onto my old Igloo account, the final statement shows me being charged for energy by Igloo up to 11th October 2021. The account was in credit at the time & this is shown as a credit balance.

My Eon Next account shows Eon Next charging me for energy from 3rd October 2021. The same credit balance that is listed on the final Igloo statement is shown against the statement from Eon Next.

The charge-periods shown on the statements are overlapping by the 8 days from 3rd to 11th October & currently show that I'm being charged by both providers for that period.

Has anyone had a similar issue & had it resolved yet?

TIA.
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Best Answer
    Hey @SteveW, Beki here 👋 I'm so sorry that this has happened. I wonder if we have had all your account info over to us yet and we haven't updated your account, as you definitely shouldn't be charged for the same period twice. The best thing I suggest to do, would be get in touch with our customer service so we can check the status of your account and then we can make a plan together going from there.

You can send a message across to us on Facebook (@eonnext) or Twitter (@eon_next) or if you prefer giving us a ring, know that our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. For home related calls it's 0808 501 5200 or for business related calls it's 0808 501 5699.

Let me know how you get on. 😎
    Community Team
    Hey @SteveW

Did you manage to get this resolved in the end?

Deb 🌻
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 04/05/24 🏖