Credit Transferred

Level 1
    Where do i start!!!<br>
    <br>
    Short version is that my mum had credit from her old supplier due to her after i suggested she move to E-ON as i am a customer and the tarrif was cheaper ( not a good move so far) I emailed E-ON and within a few hours i got a reply and great they said they could do this..... BUT not so great is that they had put the pending payment into MY account....So i emailed again.....BUT... they had taken MY credit that i had built up and transferred it to my mum. Arrrrrrgh 🤯 So i emailed again.. but guess what... after 3 days, no one has replied. Oh and i can't get through on the phone either.<br>
    So next step was to email complaints... website says it can take up to 3weeks, it has only been 3days BUT we can't wait 3weeks .<br>
    <br>
    Any Ideas on what to do next???
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Best Answer
    @Sharon Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to post on the community. We can get this sorted out for you and I apologise it hasn't gone smoothly so far. Would you be able to send a message across to us on Facebook (@eonnext) or Twitter (@eon_next) and one of our awesome Digi Ops team will get back to you. We are open 7 days a week 8am to 10pm.

Sending positive energy to you,
    Beki - Digi Ops Team Leader & Sustainability Enthusiast

Everything & everyone powered by sustainable energy. 🌍