Name:  Untitled2.jpg
Views: 2817
Size:  43.0 KB
    How it's going...
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 2785
Size:  27.6 KB
    Two e-mails two weeks apart.

OFGEM have reviewed their energy cap - which means energy firms can choose to raise prices, so that's what e.on next have done. As a new customer (moved over from Npower with no say in the matter) it's not a great start. How long is it before I can move from E.ON Next - is there a delay because of the move from Npower or can I do it instantly?
  • 3 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Owner
    Best Answer
    Hi NewCustomerUnhappy, thanks for the post. You won't be the only one who gets that email this week, so it's really useful for others to see.
    Firstly - it's lovely to have you with us, although completely understand that this email might not be what you want to see. What this does mean is that you are on a variable tariff, so actually there could be a couple of better options for you. If you follow the link in the email then you should be able to see what's there. I can also help if you want me to.
    Just so you know - there are no exit fees, so if you decide that after having a look, we're not the right match then please don't worry about any charges. Obviously I'd be sad to see you go!
    If you want to have a chat with me, then just pop me a private email with you account number, and I'll be able to have a look. Hat
    I got another e-mail! This time telling me that my monthly direct debit is to be increased by 40%!

So I registered with Uswitch and found a new supplier. I e-mailed and phoned to inform EonNext about my decision and there was no attempt made to change my mind OR to find out why I was unhappy.

It seems the customer service I came to expect from Npower has gotten even worse with EonNext.

I have always resisted the hassle of changing providers, but I've been shocked at just how poor the communication and customer service has been from EonNext.
    Level 5
    Eon Next have literally the worst customer service of any company. They lost my direct debit and keep blaming it on NPower. Despite it being eon closing down and sacking all the NPower staff. I’ve finally given up waiting for eon to fix it and have gone to my bank to get the direct debit sorted. Now I have the money back I can go to another provider finally. It’s a huge relief. The last 2 weeks of trying to get eon to take any responsibility for anything have been terrible.