• Join Date: Jun 2021
    Posts: 6
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Final bill


    03-08-21

    Hi,

    does anyone know when to expect a final bill when leaving eon next?

    I switched supplier on May 28th but haven't received a final bill yet

    My new supplier can't send me a bill as they can't until eon next have sent the final bill

    ​​​​​​​cheers
    Click below to see solutions
  • Join Date: Jun 2021
    Posts: 6
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Best Answer


    13-08-21

    A positive outcome on this after calling eon next (no thanks to @BethS who never replied to the message she asked me to send her!!)

    WHen I called I spoke to someone who knew exactly what to do and was very helpful. Because of the delay, I have also been credit a bonus £30. Everything is now settled.

    I strongly advise anyone with account problems to call eon next on 0808 501 5200 rather than use these forums - the call was answered fairly quickly and they sorted everything out with no fuss.
  • Join Date: Jul 2021
    Posts: 78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 2



    03-08-21

    @jamesn Howdy!

    Strictly speaking, you should have had it by now as it's supposed to be with you no more than six weeks after you go on-supply with your new supplier. If the switch date was the 28th May then yeah... You're definitely past that. I'd suggest asking someone at E.On to chase this one up and get that bill issued ASAP. Otherwise there's a risk of a debt building up with your new supplier which isn't ideal.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
  • Join Date: Apr 2021
    Posts: 94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 3



    03-08-21

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesn View Post
    Hi,

    does anyone know when to expect a final bill when leaving eon next?

    I switched supplier on May 28th but haven't received a final bill yet

    My new supplier can't send me a bill as they can't until eon next have sent the final bill

    ​​​​​​​cheers

    Hi @jamesn

    Thanks for taking the time to post!

    Is there any chance you can pop me a private message with your account number or address so I can look into this with you and make sure all has gone to plan? I'll be back with you as quickly as I can.

    Hopefully we'll speak soon!

    Beth :)
  • Join Date: Apr 2021
    Posts: 64
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12



    05-08-21

    Mine took over a month but sorted eventually.
  • Join Date: Jun 2021
    Posts: 6
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2



    06-08-21

    @BethS thank you Beth, I have sent you a message with my details, would be really grateful if you could look into it for me!! Thanks!
  • Join Date: Apr 2021
    Posts: 94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 3



    13-08-21

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesn View Post
    A positive outcome on this after calling eon next (no thanks to @BethS who never replied to the message she asked me to send her!!)

    WHen I called I spoke to someone who knew exactly what to do and was very helpful. Because of the delay, I have also been credit a bonus £30. Everything is now settled.

    I strongly advise anyone with account problems to call eon next on 0808 501 5200 rather than use these forums - the call was answered fairly quickly and they sorted everything out with no fuss.

    Hi James

    I'm so sorry I've not had the chance to reply to you - I've had a personal emergency which left me out of the office for a while, and I've been suffering with technical issues stopping me from seeing what's in my inbox - it's why I've been so quiet on here in general, I don't want to keep asking people to message me for help when I can't see if they are messaging :(

    I'm really sorry I couldn't get back to you :( I'm so glad you got sorted though!

    ​​​​​​​Beth
  • Join Date: Apr 2021
    Posts: 64
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12



    15-08-21

    Quote Originally Posted by BethS View Post
    Hi James

    I'm so sorry I've not had the chance to reply to you - I've had a personal emergency which left me out of the office for a while, and I've been suffering with technical issues stopping me from seeing what's in my inbox - it's why I've been so quiet on here in general, I don't want to keep asking people to message me for help when I can't see if they are messaging :(

    I'm really sorry I couldn't get back to you :( I'm so glad you got sorted though!

    ​​​​​​​Beth

    sounds like yet another issue caused by systems being launched without testing properly