Incorrect Pricing on In-Home Display Units

Level 91
    @Developer

Just checked mine and still got wrong rates. Apparently there is a workaround that some in the know can get results from. Maybe your latest request was picked up by someone that knew how to do it. I’ll wait to hear if there has been more widespread success before I risk pushing for another update but really good news you had such a result 👍
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 10
    @JoeSoap yeah I've had three or four in last few days, I just wish that eon would make an announcement about it!
    Level 91
    I know that some folks have now had success in getting the correct DD tariff rates applied to their smart meters and IHDs but has this known issue of non-DD rates being applied to the meters of DD customers in general been fixed or can it only be done one account at a time?

Can any DD customer now applying for a tariff update expect their smart meters and IHD to display the correct tariffs now?

My smart meters are currently not communicating so I have no chance at present of getting the correct rates applied. Once they communication issue is fixed I still don’t know if I can get my meters updated to the correct tariff.

I know @PeterT_EONNext is not part of the community team now but @LeeDQ_EONNext has been doing some investigating on the issue lately.

Lee, is it possible you can put dated updates on the opening post of this thread please so that anyone searching for the issue can get quick up-to-date information? I can see DebF put an update on at least four weeks ago but after a while we wonder if the update is out of date. This issue has been ‘being looked at’ for months and judging by the amount of views this thread has had, many people are interested.

I have put a link at the bottom of the opening post of my own thread relating to my experience of this issue…
    https://community.eonnext.com/threads/7173-IHD-Tariff-Update-Request-More-Troublesome-Than-Normal?p=35601&viewfull=1#post3560
    … that takes readers to a post that I keep updated and will continue to do until the issue is resolved, for me at least.
    Last edited by JoeSoap; 19-08-23 at 15:10. Reason: Added a bit
    Community Team
    @JoeSoap Of course as soon as I know exactly what the issue is then we can apply the date stamps etc. I do need to advise and not necessarily for yourself how important it is to contact customer service first with these issues. The examples I have received via the community only 20% have had the tariff correction update completed.

I've seen different issues to the one you have etc. I can pop a message on the thread to advise a ticket has been raised with regards to the meters showing the non DD rates however I have no ETA on a fix yet. The main takeaway for me from this is how important it is actually capturing what the problem is, as in your case the issue is the meter not showing the correct tariff, not so much the IHD is wrong.

Which I have made sure this has been sent as feedback.
    Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over
    here!
    📣
    Level 91
    @LeeDQ_EONNext

Thanks for the reply. Frustration on this whole issue is getting the better of me. This has been going on for months and is clearly affecting many. Why an email couldn't be sent to smart meter customers informing us all of the issues and giving us some confidence that it will be fixed soon is quite beyond me. I'm going to stop banging my drum now and will stick to updating my own thread.