New Electric Smart Metter how to read

Hi all,

New here. We just got smart meters yesterday. The Gas one is straight forward to read if we need to, but the Electric one I cannot figure it out. Can anyone help with this please, I have attached the picture of it.

Also when he was fitting the electric one the first one turned out to be faulty, so he had to replace it, which he did. On my online account it was showing 3 electric meters, the old one and 2 others. Now it is showing 2, the old one has gone. One matches the current meter number, the other must have been the faulty one. Both are saying not received a meter reading yet. The new Gas one is saying the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • 2 Replies

Level 91
    @Boldhoof
    Your meter type is mentioned on the citizens advice how to read your smart meter page. Seems you just wait until it scrolls through four different pages to the one with numbers followed by kWh.

Be aware it can take 6-8 weeks for your smart meters to fully function correctly.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Many thanks for your help.