Getting Eon to reply to email complaints

Level 1
    I have been emailing Naomi at Eon for over a year and whilst at the beginning she would respond to my emails albeit with standard answers none of which addressed the issues in the last 6months she has taken to completely ignoring my messages even when I have copied the CEO into the emails!!

What do I need to do to get her to start corresponding and to be motivated to address the issues and their resolution

To paraphrase the issues

The current Economy 7 3phase meter whilst it appears to have the functionality to record both import and export which would be sensible with our PV system the import is recording usage but export is not

This leads me the belief that the meter is recording both import and export as import

After a year they have "checked" the meter but only that it is recording accurately import

We have requested a smart meter that is tailored to our 3 phase system with PV
    Initially this was refused on the basis of lack connectivity this has been proved wrong and confirmed by the meter engineer on his recent visit

Also if the meter is wrong and we are being billed for the energy we generate then we have a substantial credit due

We do have a FIT post generation meter but should still not be being charged for generation as the two would cancel out

Any ideas how we Eon to respond

Mike
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Good morning @Gatty Anasa here 👋 I'm so sorry to hear that you've not been able to get a response to your ongoing query. This is something that will need to be chased up for you as it's been going on for such a long time with no update for you. I've requested a few more details from you via PM so I can look into this further for you 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣