Disagree with my last bill

Level 1
    I left this property on Sept21 and I passed to you final meter readings.

You closed my account on March22 and refunded me my credit on June22 (28 SEP 2022 Additional SoP payment (final bill overdue)).

Then in Nov22 a new bill for electricity 21st June 2022 - 23rd Nov. 2022
    (Bill Reference: 61081282 (24th Nov. 2022)). -> £185.88

During this period of time: 21st June 2022 - 23rd Nov. 202
    I was living in the house 1 month and a half because I had to moved back home because my mum was very sick. She was so sick, had I left the country on September. I paid my monthly fee since also the months that the house was empty. I closed account and continued with my life.

I don´t understand his bill, it´s longer period than I left there,it´s too much many for electricity (at least when I was leaving in that house,see my records. I lived there 4 years).

Today receive an email from you telling me "Your account is now being escalated to one of our debt collection representatives."

This bill is wrong
    Last edited by Han_EONNext; 30-01-23 at 16:21. Reason: Personal information
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Hey @eguz - did you manage to get this sorted out?

We are more than happy to help in any ways we can do 😊
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈
    Level 91
    @eguz
    If you are not liable for the bill do you know who is?

This seems to be a family matter - best you sort it out with them first and then tell E.On next the outcome so that they can bill the correct person /people.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.