Leave the forum

Level 1
    Help how do i leave the forum and delete all details.
    Fed up of system locking me out time to go
  • 2 Replies

Level 92
    @Frankie

Just go, don't log in again and walk away and forget it. That's about all you can do.

As for anything you may have posted during your time here, Ts And Cs rule 7 states:

7. Who owns the Content?

7.1 We don't claim to own any Content you submit or make available via the E.ON Next Community and you'll continue to own all rights in that Content. You'll have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. However, by submitting to or making available any Content on the E.ON Next Community you agree to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public (on the E.ON Next Community or elsewhere), and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Content worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your Content as we may require. By submitting or making available any Content to the E.ON Next Community, you also agree to waive all moral rights in that Content. We may (without notice to you) grant the same or other rights in respect of your Content to third parties without payment to you and sell, distribute or otherwise publish your Content outside of the E.ON Next Community. If you don't want to grant us the rights set out above, please don't submit your Content.

Bottom line is anything you might have said can't be unsaid.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.