Its 2023, Have all Smets1 meters now been upgraded onto the network?

View Tag Cloud
    Community Manager
    @meldrewreborn 100% agree that should not have happened you should still be able to view all your bills online that policy has not changed so not sure what could have gone wrong 🤔 but it is something that we still do.
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 92
    @meldrewreborn

I still have access to my EDF account from just over a year ago. Not that I particularly need the historical data as I already have it transcribed into my spreadsheets. I no longer have any access to my Igloo data, obviously, but again I made sure I'd downloaded everything and transcribed the data so nothing got lost.

Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 91
    @retrotecchie

I tried my old EDF account earlier but couldn’t get in. Probably over 18 months since I’ve been with them.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 92
    @JoeSoap

I'm one of those people that don't trust 'the cloud' at the best of times so always make sure I have local copies of everything. When Igloo went belly up, I not only downloaded everything while I still could, but even downloaded full Web pages of all my account details, payments and transactions just in case. As it turned out, E.On Next got the numbers spot on when they SoLR'd me across so I didn't have to contest anything, but the info was to hand just in case.

Just logged on to EDF just now and it's all still accessible for me.
    Update - My meters were changed without fuss in May by my new supplier, very refreshing! I'm now on a great tariff which fits in with my solar generation a treat and very happy with the way things have gone since changing. Thank you to everyone who helped on here.