Hey. E-on. Why give us your email address....

Level 7
    ...when you evidently have no intention whatsoever of ever answering emails?

I sent you an email every day last week which you have summarily ignored.
    On a par with your answering service which is essentially a vacuum to rival outer space.
  • 6 Replies

Level 91
    @RayGhost

Its got worse over the 10 months I've been on here. There are multiple channels and none are that instant. You either phone and hold in a queue for ages or else send messages which take many days to be responded to, although with the right keywords in the title some are prioritised. I'm sure that those claiming one thing in the title to gain priority, are then put to the back of the queue if the substance doesn't measure up though.

In a recent survey by Citizens Advice, E.On Next came an outstanding 15th in their table of energy suppliers for customer service. So my advice is always to walk away if a company lets you down. They haven't let me down yet (and i have a fixed price deal) but I'll not put up with bad service - others should consider their options accordingly.

Compare energy suppliers' customer service - Citizens Advice
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 92
    @meldrewreborn

We have two choices of supplier as only two want to have any truck with single fuel customers in my postcode area.

Let's just say that the other lot are French and leave it at that...
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Community Manager
    Hello @RayGhost Anasa here 👋 I'm sorry to hear that you've not had a reply yet. I can see that your email is with the prepayment team. From what I can see you are wondering if your voucher has been sent to you for December, I have checked and your voucher has been sent to you and has likely got caught up in the mail strikes, we are currently working on a different way to get vouchers out to customers quicker especially those that are delayed due to the strike.

In the mean time if you do go off supply or are about to go off supply please get in touch, if you state in your message this is an emergency and you are about to go off supply this will be prioritised, we'll need a screen shot of your meter to show how much you have left or if you are off supply😊

Just to let you know I've also raised a complaint for you to express your dissatisfaction.
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 7
    Hi!

Thanks for replying. And the guys here have reassured me that this is a postal problem.
    So to be fair my dissatisfaction lies with the Royal Mail.
    Getting through on the phone remains a problem but then that might be because you do have a few million customers!
    Like I say, all I wanted to know if it had been sent. Thereafter we are at the vagueries of the postal service!

I do feel less anxious now!
    Level 91
    @RayGhost

Its not impossible that its a supplier issue, but the more likely culprit is Royal Mail.
    Community Manager
    @RayGhost I'm so pleased that I've been able to put your mind at ease and I do hope your voucher is with you soon, please reach out if you need help staying on supply as we do appreciate that the issue with royal mail is not our customers fault and would not expect you to be off because of it, thank you for your understanding as you can imagine we are getting a lot of calls for missing vouchers and people worrying so it's great that you found the forum and was able to get our query resolved.

Please reach out if you need to, we can re issue a voucher if need be or tide you over with the credit, we are working on a way to get vouchers that are delayed or lost issued digitally for our customers as we'd hate to re send and the vouchers not reach you in time.

@meldrewreborn Supplier issues can happen but in this case the voucher has been issued 😊