Terrible customer service

Level 1
    I am absolutely at my wits end trying to contact eon next they just don't answer the phone or emails ,I'm desperately in need of a gas card ,because the gas prices is so high its swallowed what I put in ,and they just won't answer or help
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Hi @Saz1

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting in touch with customer services in order to get hold of a new gas card 😔 all areas of contact are seeing delays at the moment so it is harder to get through to speak to someone currently.

I wouldn't want you to be off supply so I want to look into this for you as soon as possible, I just need some clarification.

I can see you've mentioned that you need a gas card but have also referred to the meter taking what you've put in for your gas usage, just to confirm, is your gas card actually working/are you able to top up the gas card or are you seeing some kind of error on the meter when you put your card in the meter?
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here