Government energy vouchers

Level 1
    I have still not received my government funded vouchers and I am not happy especially as we are going through a really cold spell right now, im disabled and I scared to use any electricity at all. I've tried to contact you on telephone and WhatsApp but still no reply, I've had a letter saying one of the vouchers runs out on the 4th of January and I need someone to look into this as a matter of urgency please. Thanks
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @Ajk
    please confirm that you are named as the account holder, that the logged address is correct and you are an E.On Next customer.
    also how long have you been an E.On Next customer? We’re mainly other customers on here, so we don’t have any access to any accounts or computer systems.
    given that you should have had two vouchers already, consider making a formal complaint- see the blue box below for details.
    Last edited by meldrewreborn; 09-12-22 at 15:56.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.