ECO+ scheme

@retrotecchie
    It's disgraceful that some post code areas are excluded. It should definitely be based on eligibility and not where you live. I wonder who decides which areas qualify for help. They seem to need need a bit of training on treating everyone equally.
    I hope you have more success with the Warm Home Discount!🤞
    @Tommysgirl I really don't think it's a discrimination between postcodes or areas. In fact, I think it may be the access to engineers/logistics but that is at a guess.
    @retrotecchie I have one more contact to try and get a response from about the ECO+ scheme. I'll pop you a message now!
    @Beki_EONNext @retrotecchie

I never thought of access to engineers/logistics. A very good guess by Beki, but not much comfort to people who live outside the areas covered.
    Hopefully, something will get sorted, so everyone eligible gets the help they are entitled to, regardless of where they live.👍
    Level 92
    @Tommysgirl

Access to logistics and teams of engineers, per se, isn't the problem. In areas like mine, the ECO improvement works are carried out by the Local Authority (i.e. Council) or their approved contractors in partnership with the energy companies. Maybe the other side of the sign that says 'Croeso', they do have their own teams, but round here all the logistics is handled locally. My Council suggested I change supplier as they carry out ECO grant-funded installations for most of the other energy suppliers.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    @Beki_EONNext

Very good. Love the picture. Hope it's not too cold where you are today, We've got a bit of snow here in the North East, but the sun is out, so not too bad.👍
    Level 92
    @Tommysgirl

We still have a few old timers round here that tootle around on the old Grey Fergie tractors. In our village we have tractor rallies a couple of times a year, which is great fun to watch. Fortunately, with not being able to drive for a few weeks, I'm spending much less time stuck behind a slow tractor!
    @retrotecchie

I'm not sure who carries out the work here in North East England. Maybe your Local Authority will add more energy suppliers to their list, but no way of telling. Odd they missed Eon-Next, considering they are a well known supplier. 😃
    @Tommysgirl

We still have a few old timers round here that tootle around on the old Grey Fergie tractors. In our village we have tractor rallies a couple of times a year, which is great fun to watch. Fortunately, with not being able to drive for a few weeks, I'm spending much less time stuck behind a slow tractor!

We have quite a few tractors around here, but no rallies. They are a bit of a pain to be stuck behind on single carriageway roads. In some places they help clear the snow off the roads, so not all bad.🚜
    We
    @Tommysgirl We have had some snow today but otherwise quite mild! 😊
    Looking forward to Spring though!