Ihd failed

Level 1
    The ihd unit has failed to make contact with the smart meter, disgusted with lack of contact from E-on, how can I speak to someone, phoned 4 times over 30min without speaking to anyone. Posted on what's app got immediate response gave my name, address & a/c number, with the complaint of I H D not working & wishing a replacement. Suggested I go to community while I wait for a reply to my question. Can the smart meter be replaced?
    Posted by Duke.
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @Duke

There is definitely delays getting through to customer service at present. My recent WhatsApp query took two weeks to get a response where I could enter a conversation. If the IHD has worked before and it's definitely that that is faulty then they are no longer replaced by Eon Next. See here for alternatives.

Alternatively, if you can post photos of your meters, comms hub and IHD, together with details of what the lights on the comms hub are doing (what colour, On or Off, flashing at what rate) then perhaps @theunknowntech may be able to stop by and help.

There's another thread here that may be of interest.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.