Pre payment vouchers

Level 5
    Today i finally got through to someone on the phone after 51 minutes , explained i had still not received my October voucher , was put on hold again for him to return to say he needs to fill in a form for re issue
    He then tells me this will take 2-3 weeks to arrive because they need to make sure the original is lost.
    I then ask what if it does turn up before the replacement? He states cannot be used because it is now deactived .. so why do i need to wait 3 weeks for the replacement ? I dont understand it
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @Kellyweaver

Firstly, congratulations on getting through in under an hour. This is very frustrating for you but I guess they cannot have two lots of activated vouchers for the same month in the post at any one time.

I do see your point though… If the first vouchers are deactivated then why not get the replacements out pronto?

Presumably the voucher supplier has to be given another 10 working day’s notice to issue the replacements or something.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.