This summer I purchased some solar panels with battery storage and I did not initially set up to export to EON as I was evaluating who would give me a fair price into winter (spoiler alert, Octopus). My bill in August was for 430 KWH when the EON app would indicate i used 67 KWH and looking through the data from my inverter, it would appear that I am being billed for export as if I had actually used that power. My neighbour had their installation at the same time and has the same problem. Meter is a Landis+gyr E470 type 5394.
The smartmeter app and the bills aligned well until the solar was installed.
It looks like EON are charging me against the Acc Import and not the Total Acc import as I read on another post - so far now I have over 500 KWH returned to the grid so I would have spent less on electric if I hand not invested a significant sum on solar and not sure where the fault is.
Feels like a meter problem to be but wanted to ask the forums if anyone has seen this issue while I speak to my installer.