new move-in with many problems

View Tag Cloud
    hi, I am a new tanent in. I try to follow the instruction for new tanent and enter the code on the website, while I cannot choose the tarrif and there are only one tarrif Nextflex for me. The estimate payment for the only tarrif is very expensive around 200 per month. I have try to contact the company by email, WhatsApp, messenger and phone, but no one replied me. It seems I moved to here for half month so I was decide to comfirm a tarrif for me, but I found that I fail to register cos the final step to comfirm the tarrif cannot comfirm. There are no action to click "comfirm". I don't know what to do and how to solve these problem. So sad.
  • 4 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 91
    Best Answer
    @YILAN

Sorry to hear this. Next Flex will be the only tariff available as I think there will be no fixed rates for a while. Most of us, even on current fixes will move to the new Next Flex rates anyway as of today. Customer service is very difficult for anyone to contact right now so I'm afraid I can offer no advice to you except to keep trying.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 1
    hi, I am a new tanent in. I try to follow the instruction for new tanent and enter the code on the website, while I cannot choose the tarrif and there are only one tarrif Nextflex for me. The estimate payment for the only tarrif is very expensive around 200 per month. I have try to contact the company by email, WhatsApp, messenger and phone, but no one replied me. It seems I moved to here for half month so I was decide to comfirm a tarrif for me, but I found that I fail to register cos the final step to comfirm the tarrif cannot comfirm. There are no action to click "comfirm". I don't know what to do and how to solve these problem. So sad.

Any luck getting this sorted Yilan ? We're having the same problem !
    @Murph May have to wait for the support team to help. I have sent the email to support team and they said just set up an account for me. But I don't know my account detail yet. I need to wait for them to reply me.
    Community Team
    Hey @YILAN 👋 Appreciate it's been a little while but did you manage get it sorted? 😊
    Knowledge is power, community is strength, and positive attitude is everything 💜