new move-in with many problems

hi, I am a new tanent in. I try to follow the instruction for new tanent and enter the code on the website, while I cannot choose the tarrif and there are only one tarrif Nextflex for me. The estimate payment for the only tarrif is very expensive around 200 per month. I have try to contact the company by email, WhatsApp, messenger and phone, but no one replied me. It seems I moved to here for half month so I was decide to comfirm a tarrif for me, but I found that I fail to register cos the final step to comfirm the tarrif cannot comfirm. There are no action to click "comfirm". I don't know what to do and how to solve these problem. So sad.
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Level 91
    Best Answer
    @YILAN

There will be only one tarrif and yes prices are very high, but not as bad as they would have been but for the government intervention.

Customer services are overwhelmed at present so, as long as you are on supply, I'd wait a week or so before trying to sort things out.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.