Recent FIT "bills" missing

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I've tried emailing support directly but got a less than helpful response, they even called me by 2 different names in the reply so clearly weren't concentrating. Perhaps someone here can help ?

My question was could someone check my fit account as I'm missing "bills" for 2022, I have "bills" (arrrgghh they aren't bills they are statements) for 2020 and 2021 but nothing recent. Why isn't it being updated, I'm receiving the payments, just wanted to look back at THIS YEARS info not historical data.
    The response

I'm sorry for the inconvenience Steve. At the moment we don't have a system in place for you to check your online FIT history, however please note we’re working on getting your online FIT account more streamlined for you and you'll be informed of this once it is available. Once again Michael, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and if you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch. I hope you have a pleasant day

rant over, but eON Next website isnt fit for purpose!
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @Spflmf

Have you tried contacting the FIT/SEG Team on 0808 501 5218?
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.