Is there any logical reason to deny customers access to an Economy 7 Meter?

View Tag Cloud
    Community Team
    @digger Have they given you a reason why they're unable to do it? I know in some cases there might be a charge for the booking?
    @JoeSoap No need to apologise here at all, SEG/FIT anything to do with a battery or back to the grid is a rabbit hole. We're lucky to have people like you in the community, sometimes discussing it and seeing other peoples views gets us the best answers. I for one are grateful for everything you guys do, the impact you have is bigger than we realise.

Is that IHD still working 🤣😉
    Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over
    here!
    📣
    Level 91
    @JoeSoap No need to apologise here at all, SEG/FIT anything to do with a battery or back to the grid is a rabbit hole. We're lucky to have people like you in the community, sometimes discussing it and seeing other peoples views gets us the best answers. I for one are grateful for everything you guys do, the impact you have is bigger than we realise.

Hey, you're making me blush 😊... IHD still going strong 👍
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 6
    @digger Have they given you a reason why they're unable to do it? I know in some cases there might be a charge for the booking?

No reason given except I need to pay £157 for a new dual tariff meter, which I have refused. Maybe next summer I will be changing supplier unless they buck their ideas up. At the moment as I am on Next Export exclusive which gives me one of the best export tariffs but is only of value in the summer whilst I am exporting.
    Community Team
    @digger I see, yes that's something that in our terms and conditions and maybe this should have been explained. Can you pop me your account details via DM please? It's just so I can have a little look and provide any feedback where needed.

The meter is considered an upgrade hence why there is a charge.