meter off wall

Level 91
    @Sarahpower

That’s good news. Just for reference can I ask how you contacted Eon Next and how long it took to get an answer?
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 91
    There may be help, but will it come with some £ signs attached? Only @Sarahpower has seen the damage so we're all a bit in the dark as to the exact situation, but it wasn't reported that any supplies had failed, so reattachment appeared to me to be entirely sensible and practical. I was also thinking the meters were indoors in some type of collective area, as other households' meters were also off the wall.

Responsibility for the damage rests with the person who did it. I doubt whether they will actually be made to pay for the damage and repair costs in the end.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.