No hot water or heating

Level 1
    Hi really hoping someone can help, I've recently had a gas supply to my private rented property due to the old electric system been condemned, I've had no hot water for 2 months due to the time taken for the gas supply to be fitted, heating hasn't been a problem due to the weather recently but now obviously i need heat, I've been trying to contact E ON for 3 days with no reply on the phone WhatsApp was a joke & no reply to my emails, i have children in the home & really starting to worry now that we're not going to have heat as the temperature lowers, I've now got a gas supply but have been told by Northern gas to contact my supplier to get a gas meter fitted which as you can see I'm having a real problem trying to sort it, any advice will be most welcome, thank you
    Last edited by Janetlouise; 21-09-22 at 19:57.
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Level 91
    Best Answer
    @Janetlouise

Sorry to hear this. Customer Service will be extremely busy with the changes coming on 1st October. I can only suggest using as many means as possible to give yourself the best chance of an early reply. Follow this link for all means of contact…. https://community.eonnext.com/thread...ull=1#post7151

Good luck with it.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.