Good day everyone!

Level 7
    Hey! 👋

Martina here, (although most call me Ma in the Business 🤣). I'd like you all to know who I am 😊...

I Joined EON.Next 2 years ago after a long career in Education! Over here I am a Team Leader within our SME department. It was a big change, but I do not regret it one bit! Over here I can preach something I'm passionate about; that our Small & Medium Businesses receive all the information to Educate themselves on the best way to use energy efficiently. Not to mention we also aim to give customers and also receive first class customer service! 🏅

I love spending time with family and most importantly my dogs! 🐕 and I'm excited to be a part of all the pet threads! I am also heavily involved in Charity work and Mental Health Forums, and I will always try and ensure that everyone is getting the help & support they need.

As you may have noticed I am a bit of a chatterbox so will halt now 😅.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to ask and I will always come back to you with an honest answer. I understand it is a difficult time for everyone right now and will do all I can to help where possible even if it is to point you in the right direction.
    Last edited by Han_EONNext; 25-01-23 at 12:18.
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    Hello Martina. Just wanted to acknowledge your post to remove it from the Questions to Answer section that has recently appeared on the community homepage.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.