Regarding the meter and energy consumption

View Tag Cloud
    Level 0
    We got the keys of the flat on 25 August and first recharge that we date for the top up was on the 27th for £20 and it did not even last for two days we were not even in the flat as we were shifting our homes and carrying our luggage from our student accommodation and now that we move to this particular place we do not have any idea how the meter reading or this your EON next service works we’ve recharged it again of £10 last night but apparently when I came home today, I came across the point where it is just hard to figure out how this electricity is working you stated that it’s going to be £660 a year but apparently we have just paid £30 in a week for electricity how does this work and we we need your sincere help in this we tried connecting you yesterday but we could not if you could just help us out in this situation it would be great as we are students we cannot afford £30 of electricity each week so it would be great if you could just look into the matter as soon as possible.
    we just recharged the key again last night around 10 with 10 pounds it did not even last us full 24 hours for a one bedroom house I don’t think this is how costly the electricity should be given the fact it is not even used by us at that much, it would great if you send someone to our to have look at our electric meter and let us know if there is something wrong with our meter or key.

Please look into this matter at soon as possible as it is causing us a lot of stress
  • 2 Replies

Level 91
    @ManjulikaRaj

This is clearly stressful for you. Given the urgency you could try contacting customer service directly as this may resolve the issue quicker for you.

That’s not to say you won’t get an official response here but at least you will have two avenues open.

Good luck with it.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Community Team
    @ManjulikaRaj

Hi

Did you manage to get this sorted with customer service? We appreciate the thread was a while ago, however would be interested in the outcome here.
    Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over
    here!
    📣