No tariff configured in IHD

Community Team
    Hi @Foordy

I'm sorry, there's still no update on this just yet - our metering team does have a bit of a backlog currently so it's taking a little longer than usual for them to take a look into this.

I will let you know once I know more as I can't provide a specific time-frame just yet.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    Level 1
    I was in touch with Eon next costumers service via WhatsApp and thay told me my tarriifs on smart meter and IHD will be updated on from Saturday midnight after they send updated. I am on old tarrif until today. Totally usless costumers service. Additional my smart meter from 21.09.2022 not receiving data from smart gas meter. I was forced by them to put manual reading after they wasn't able to get my gas readings from gas meter at all. Madness
    Level 5
    Hi @Foordy

I'm sorry, there's still no update on this just yet - our metering team does have a bit of a backlog currently so it's taking a little longer than usual for them to take a look into this.

I will let you know once I know more as I can't provide a specific time-frame just yet.

Pete 😊
    @PeterT_EONNext

Would you be able to see if there is any update on this please Pete. I haven’t had the IHD working since moving into my new build house in August now.

Thanks,

Bradley
    Community Team
    Hi @Foordy

I'm sorry for the delay in being able to update you on the issue you're experiencing with your Smart Meters. I can see our Smart Team have been working in the background on your account in an attempt to get things up and running. I've messaged a colleague for an update and should know what is happening in the next few days.

In the meantime, have you tried downloading a third party app like Bright from the App store/Google play store, and seeing if this connects up to your meters and shows your usage? This could benefit help monitor your usage in the short term whilst we get this issue fixed, but could also tell us more if for any reason the app is unable to show you your usage (as this would mean there is an issue with the Smart Data Communications Company communicating with your meters)

You can find more info about this on @theunknowntech's thread here
    Level 5
    @PeterT_EONNext I have tried the Bright app however the configuration via the GUID was not successful. I did the manual process for activation which was completed last week but my app still shows waiting for data and this can take 24 hours but it’s been like this for a week so the Bright app does not work either.

Hopefully this helps indicate where the fault may be, if you could kindly forward this info to the smart team for me.

Thanks
    Community Team
    Hi @Foordy I wasn't around yesterday, but a colleague did message me with an update in relation to your smart issues which I've just reviewed now.

Here is what they've told me:

"It looks like the gas meter hasn't been commissioned and is causing a few problems with the communications overall. We've sent a request to the DCC (Smart Data Communications Company) to attempt a remote comms hub reboot, when this has been completed and if nothing comes back (we're anticipating that it won't work currently) we'll need to get an appointment booked to perform a comms hub reboot and commission the gas meter .Keep an eye on the account, there will be a pinned note to say an appointment is needed once this info has come back in, usually within the next 7-14 days"

I've set a reminder on your account to check up on this, as once our Smart Team have heard back from the DCC, it's looking quite likely from what they can see currently, that we may need to arrange an appointment with you so we can get this fixed for you, we just need to wait for this final step before they can get this booked in.
    Level 5
    @PeterT_EONNext brilliant thanks for the update Pete. I’ll await to hear from yourself or someone to arrange a visit if required.
    Level 5
    @PeterT_EONNext Morning Pete, is there any update on this you can provide please as I still haven’t had any contact from EONNext. Thank you