Confusion when migrating

Level 1
    Hi

What a mess, trying to resolve for my 88 year old Mother

she really didn't want a scare with a bill on the old EON of over £200 owed when in fact it is not owed, because EON have transferred too much money over to EON Next for example and EON Next statement doesnt even show the opposite side to the transfer.

Also, EON Next statement shows estimates for periods prior to 1.4.22 when that was the effective date for EON Next

i have maybe 2 or 3 other queries but we cant get through on the phone!! now on the phone some 30 minutes and i have work to do

You think you can put up your prices? and then treat customers this way with poor admin re statements and poor telephone service

You are a new company right? or have a new COE ? er no you as EON have been around, but you want standards to dip ?

tell us?
    Last edited by Han_EONNext; 03-02-23 at 14:29.
  • Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    Hi @JBee Anasa here 👋 welcome to the community, Firstly let me start off by saying I'm so sorry to hear that you've not had a great experience coming over to EON Next.😞

I can see that you have a few more queries that you'd like answering and I'd be happy to answer them for you, or you can ask them here on the community? if its more personal information about your account and a bit more specific then please reach out with a DM and I'd be happy to try and help you get them resolved.

The price of energy has gone up for all energy companies not just EON next I'm afraid and we pride ourselves in giving great customer service regardless of this so I'm sorry and disappointed that you had to experience what you feel is not great customer service.

Over at EON next we do have a different way of working and so many more ways for our customers to reach out for help. We have Facebook, twitter and instagram so you don't have to rely on just giving us as a call as there are some long waits at time especially with the recent price increase.🙂
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣