Smart Meter No Connection

Level 1
    Hi,

Our smart meter suddenly lost connection in July. Reported it and followed the steps to reset but still hasn’t made any difference.
    Customer services on email said they would send a signal to the IHD unit and problem would be resolved in the next 24 hours.

Still the display is flashing ‘waiting for current data’, wifi symbol is flashing constantly and also goes round to another message ‘connection lost’

my home wifi is fine and fully working. Customer services now want me to pay for a new smart meter.

anyone resolved this issue or have any advice please?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  • 2 Replies

Level 78
    I'm probably going to flag this one directly with @PeterT_EONNext to dig deeper. I have a hunch he might get lucky.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Community Team
    Hi @Katie2904

Thanks for sending the pictures as it helps!

I've escalated the issue with our Smart Metering Team as we don't seem to have received any readings from either of your meters since June (please provide manual readings on your online account in the meantime so you're billed accurately, if you're unsure on how to do this, I can provide you with specific instructions for your meters)

It may be a couple of weeks before I know more, but I'll be sure to post back on this thread once I have an update on what's happening.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here