IHD woes

Level 1
    We’ve just had a tariff change - the IHD updated after a couple of days but to incorrect prices! When I contacted eonnext I was told that it can take up to two months to update and that I should consider an IHD a luxury as it’s not a legal requirement to have this working until 2025.

Oddly, as I tried to register for this forum to post for help I found that the email address used on our account - and that I used to contact eonnext about the issue - has been banned by the admins. Having never used this forum before I can’t understand why.

Any and all suggestions and help gratefully received as I need to start budgeting on our new costs asap!
  • 2 Replies

Level 78
    I'll get @PeterT_EONNext on the case to get your tariff rates updated.

I don't see why you should have been banned either. Let me ask @Beki_EONNext and @HannahD_EONNext to investigate that one.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Community Team
    Hi @SarahS I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with your IHD (and registering on the Community, will come to that in a moment!)

We can certainly send out a tariff update to ensure the info on the IHD is displaying correctly, so I'm sorry if you've not been advised correctly of this.

When registering using the email address you initially tried, please can you let me know the domain name? So please don't confirm your email address on here, but if you can just let me know if it ends in @talktalk or @yahoo or @btinternet for example?

Thanks - Peter 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here