Liberty Electricity Meter Problem

Level 1
    Moved to Eon. Next a while back and asked to be changed to SMARTS2 meters from the existing SMARTS1 meters I have (which both worked with previous supplier).

Was told that this was not possible, but that there was a "remote" thing that could be done to get the meters working again, by a team that would eventually be in my area.

This seems to have occured, since for several months my gas meter has been sending automated readings, but the electricity meter isn't.

Does anyone have any idea why? I understand that the gas meter is slaved to the electricity one via the HAN, and so if gas meter reading are getting through then signal must be good enough (3 flashes for WAN on electricity meter).

Is there anything I can do, or is this something I need to contact Eon.Next about directly?

Thanks in advance for any help!
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @ABS

We have a backlog of issues that we are now attending to. Let us know if you are still having issues as we have volunteers willing to help. Sorry your question wasn't answered earlier.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.