Meter reading

Level 1
    The meter has not been read for 2 months and asked me to send a reading, not sure if I have done this right. The reason I have a smart meter is because before I messed up reading my old meter so they said have a smart meter. I sufferd a stroke and it has pretty much scrambled my brain. I find things very difficult to do. Have attached a photo.
    Thanks Name:  meter reading.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  38.2 KB
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    Hi @nige Anasa here 👋 Welcome to the Community! I'm so sorry to hear about your health I totally understand so please don't worry the meter read you have provided is correct and I can see that it has all been updated for you already.

In future if we ask you for reads please just send us a screen shot as you have done now and we'll do the rest - hopefully your smart readings will start coming through to us shortly- have a fab evening 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣