Eco scheme

View Tag Cloud
    Hi

is Eon running the ECO scheme back by the government?

You can get a free boiler replacement if you meet certain criteria.

I can't seem to find anything on here. Type ECO into your search engine and you get thousands of hits for companies wanting to do it for you, but none of the big companies come up

thanks
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Staff
    Best Answer
    Hi

is Eon running the ECO scheme back by the government?

You can get a free boiler replacement if you meet certain criteria.

I can't seem to find anything on here. Type ECO into your search engine and you get thousands of hits for companies wanting to do it for you, but none of the big companies come up

thanks

Hi @ANDY

Thanks for taking the time to post!

We do participate in the ECO Scheme - it's sometimes known as Affordable Warmth too 😁

We would need to run through some eligibility criteria with you if it''s something you're interested in, is there any chance you can pop me a private message with your account number or address so I can look into this with you in more detail? I'll be back with you as quickly as I can.

Alternatively, if you'd like a quicker reply (I am but one woman and not here all the time! 😂), it might be worth popping over to our Facebook and Twitter pages and asking one of our amazing Digital Operations Team to give you a hand - they're available 8am-10pm 365 days a year! Simply search "E.ON Next"

Hopefully we'll speak soon!

Beth :)
    Last edited by BethS_EONNext; 16-06-21 at 12:10.