Don`t Pay campaign this Autumn.

Level 78
    And that's why several of us are recommending that you ask E.On Next for help. And there's a way to suspend any debt repayments to E.On Next safely as well without getting into further trouble. Simply use the proper routes like https://www.eonnextenergyfund.com/ .
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Level 1
    And that's why several of us are recommending that you ask E.On Next for help. And there's a way to suspend any debt repayments to E.On Next safely as well without getting into further trouble. Simply use the proper routes like https://www.eonnextenergyfund.com/ .

I have tried to ask eon next for help but like i have said i have had no response or replies to any of my, Emails, Facebook messages, Whats app messages.
    Level 78
    The E.On Next Energy Fund runs on a different system. Simply fill out the web form and it goes to a completely different team who will get back to you.
    Community Team
    Hi @Karln

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your messages/emails just yet. We've received lots of contact from our customers who are all worried currently about the upcoming increases so it is taking a little longer than usual for replies to be sent.

From what I understand, you've contacted us about what support may be available to you. As the @theunknowntech has mentioned above, the E.ON Next Energy Fund is what I believe you're referring to, as this was mentioned by Michael Lewis recently in relation to what support we can offer you if you need extra help.

We have a dedicated page on our website as well here which also includes information on the E.ON Next Energy Fund, and other support that is available.

I understand that it's a very difficult time currently, and you're not alone. The price increases are affecting us all (myself included) and it's important to visit the above links/information to find out what support is available to you.

Pete
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    Level 91
    It is clear to all of us that many people living on benefits or other essentially fixed incomes will find the approaching winter period incredibly difficult. The government will be forced to revise its aid package substantially because the situation has got even more serious since the package was announced.

I would advise all in difficult circumstances to contact citizens advice to check that all Available help is applied for. And the advice to reduce energy consumption applies to all.

but not paying your bills is not the way forward.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 78
    And on top of that, my calculations indicate that the campaign in question is not only going to fail to get to the target, but it's going to be nowhere near the target in the time remaining.

I'm not going to reveal the numbers or how I got there. You can try to do that yourself if you're curious.