Two accounts in my name

Level 5
    I'm being threatened with debt collection. I've checked my EON NEXT account, and I am almost £250 in credit, so was obviously quite confused. Checked the account number on the letter, and the account number is different to the one I have been paying into!

I'm pretty stressed as they say they are going to hand my account over to a Debt Collection Agency, but as I said above, I have actually over-paid by £200! Does anybody know how to get refunded when you're in credit so I can pay the surprise bill?
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Morning Josie 🌻,

I am sorry for the confusion with the accounts! I have had a look and I believe I have traced the debt back to an old account at the property 🤭, please do not worry about things as we are here to help 😊.
    I would like to talk to you more about it and find out some info so I have sent an email to the address associated with your E.ON Next energy account - please reply whenever you are free and we will chat over email 😎

Hannah 😁
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈