Smart meter & deemed export

Level 1
    I had a smartmeter installed on 7.4.22. My latest FiT statement for the quarter to June still showed my export payment paid on 50% deemed, instead of actual. So, I headed off to the WhatsApp support. The third person I spoke to said I need to fill in a form to notify the FiT team I now have a smartmeter. I can't find the form & support can't tell me either where it is or what it's called. Anyone any ideas??
  • 2 Replies

Community Manager
    @Gmc58 Anasa here 👋 Welcome to The Community! it's great to have you here! 🤔 you can find the form over at www.eonnext.com but your best bet is to give our FiT team a call and they will advise if you need to fill out a form or not as it's not needed for every account so you may not have to fill one out at all.🙂

You can contact our FiT /SEG team on 📞 0808 501 5218.

Monday: 9-5
    Tuesday: 9-5
    Wednesday: 9-5
    Thursday: 9-4
    Friday: 9-4
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 1
    I had a smartmeter installed on 7.4.22. My latest FiT statement for the quarter to June still showed my export payment paid on 50% deemed, instead of actual. So, I headed off to the WhatsApp support. The third person I spoke to said I need to fill in a form to notify the FiT team I now have a smartmeter. I can't find the form & support can't tell me either where it is or what it's called. Anyone any ideas??

Hi gmc58 - unless you've some really weird electricity usage patterns you WANT to be paid on 50% deemed and not actual - otherwise during the lean months - lets says October through March when you probably manage to use everything you generate you don't get paid anything other than the generation amount.

The 50% figure is a good thing - not a bad thing. Over the last 16 months I've only exported more than 50% twice...and even then only just.