Next Online v14

Level 1
    Hello,

Hoping someone will know the answer. I have recently signed up to Next Online v14 as an existing customer based on Martin Lewis's advice from MSE.

I have since noticed that Octopus are still offering their Go Tariff which would complement (and save us some money) our EV.

The Go Tariff is just electricity and is fixed one year, Octopus don't mind if I switch the gas to them and/or stay with an existing supplier.

Does anyone know if it is possible to keep the Next Online v14 tariff for gas with Eon Next and take my electricity account to Octopus for their Go Tariff?

I tried to find the tariff information which might state "dual fuel only" etc. but I had no joy as it simply generates masses of news articles about the deal.

Thanks,
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Level 91
    Best Answer
    @Cameron1590

Eon next don't imposed exit fees and therefore i can't see any reason for them not to allow you to switch just leccy. Personally I've not had dual fuel supplies for years - I find it's cheaper and causes less complications. How it will work with not so smart meters I've yet to discover!
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.