EOn Next FIT after bereavement

Level 1
    My husband died in January and he was the named user on the solar panel FIT
    after many hours hanging on the phone and months with nothing happening I eventually -I hoped - managed to get the account opened in my name
    it was ridiculously difficult but I hoped it was sorted
    This then is my first meter reading under my own account and I received an email asking me to log in and send in the readings
    only one thing wrong
    They are addressing the email and the account name to my late husband in great big jolly bold print
    Despite emailing about 6 times I have had absolutely no response not to mention an explanation or apology
    bereavement is traumatic but not unusual and I can not understand why companies like EON get it so wrong in their responses to the relatives left to try and manage on their own
    This treatment is unkind and unfeeling and I despair of ever getting anything put right
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    @Eriksmam Anasa here 👋 Welcome to The Community, I'm so sorry to hear that your husband has passed away and do understand that this is a very stressful and distressing time for you and the last thing you want is for incorrect information such as you've received and the stress of then having to go through it all again to get it sorted out.

I'll also raise complaint on your account and pass this on as feedback as it's totally unacceptable. Also we'll each out for some more information, I'm so sorry that you've had to come here to try and get a resolution this should not have happened 🙂
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣