Not impressed with EON NEXT and the migration

Level 1
    So, looking at all the community threads, this one should not be a surprise - unlike the migration of my FIT account, which I was not notified about..!!

I have managed to log in to EON Next, but the web-site is overloaded (it tells me so in a purple splash at the top of the page!). I also have no account history from my old EON FIT account and I am unable to submit a reading - a complete waste of space from what I can see at the moment. You would think that with all the revenue that EON has, that they could pilot and implement a change like this fairly smoothly, but it would appear that basic IT and PM principles have been ignored.

So, EON, please help with account migration so I can see all my historical readings and payments you have made to me (and so I can check my future payments as it seems that you are short changing some folk in this community!) and sort out the web site so it can cope with the traffic load that you are seeing so I can submit a FIT reading....

I await your reply (which should be within 14 days)....... Thank you.
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Hi @Helendene Anasa here 👋 one of the Community Co-ordinators! it's great to have you here! you are correct there are lots of FiT questions on the Community! I'm not sure if you've seen our most recent thread Get FiT Savvy with Graeme here you will see some answers to our most asked questions and if you don't find an answer there are some contact details to get in touch with the FiT team! have a fab day! 🙂
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣