2 bills a month

Level 1
    Already emailed about this but I am still venting so I joined this community.
    Earlier this month 02/06 I gave meter reading for gas/electricity and paided the amount due online as I normally do, I then received another bill through the post today demanding a futher £16.02?
    I don't have or want smart meters and will never set up a direct debit with Eon as I already don't trust them with my account billing and I feel that I am being charged twice as a punishment.
    I would like somebody to contact me so I can complain officially.
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 43
    Best Answer
    Already emailed about this but I am still venting so I joined this community.
    Earlier this month 02/06 I gave meter reading for gas/electricity and paided the amount due online as I normally do, I then received another bill through the post today demanding a futher £16.02?
    I don't have or want smart meters and will never set up a direct debit with Eon as I already don't trust them with my account billing and I feel that I am being charged twice as a punishment.
    I would like somebody to contact me so I can complain officially.

Have you compared the two bills @Quinnnn to see what the extra £16.02 is for?

If you want to raise a complaint you'll need to contact eon-next directly yourself.
    Level 91
    @Quinnnn

Are the readings on the two bills different? Is one yours and the other a later estimate? There's a logical explanation in your bills but of course we can't see them!
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.