Economy 7 Meter shows only Day reading

Level 1
    Trying to reach out to any Eon next employee or anyone who has faced this issue.
    my Economy 7 meter is supposed to show Rate 1 and Rate2 readings however i am only getting 1 reading. the customer care seems to be unresponsive till now. can anyone help??
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Hi @joybarua1989 👋 Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've not had much luck when getting in touch with customer services as of yet 😔 No worries, I can help you from here on this one today.

Your meter requires a specific set of steps for you to retrieve both of your readings, here's some instructions for you:

1.Hold OK until it enters the ‘Main Menu’, you will see ‘Billing’ appear

2.Hold OK to enter the ‘Billing’ sub-menu

3.Using the arrows, scroll to ‘Advancd’ (2 pushes of the > button)

4.Hold OK to enter the ‘Advanced’ sub-menu, you will see ‘TOUmtrx’ appear

5. Hold OK to enter the ‘TOUmatrx’ sub-menu, you will see ‘RATE1’ appear

6. Use the arrows to cycle the rates you need to submit (Rate 1, Rate 2,)

Let me know if you have any problems, once you've taken them, you should be able to enter them on your online account.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    Level 91
    @joybarua1989

Perhaps @PeterT_EONNext can assist.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.