No Smart Elec readings taken

Level 1
    Looks like I am also being impacted by the new Smart meter not being that clever, no readings for electricity taken for 150 days but the Gas and IHD is fine. who do I need to contact as I cant get through on the phone?
  • 2 Replies

Level 91
    @spb911

You can use email, twitter, Instagram or Facebook besides the phone. The social media is available 24/7 but assume it allows you to post an issue not get an instant answer. If you can take a manual reading directly from the meter you can post that in your online account. @PeterT_EONNext might be able to assist with your electricity smart meter problem.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Community Team
    Hi @spb911 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting through to customer services on the phone.

I've located your account using your email address that you used to sign up to the Community. I've fixed a couple of errors with your account and have managed to take some readings from 28th April from your electricity meter - we'll take more in 3 days and then on 28th of each month going forwards.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here