Transfer from / to accounts not available anymore

Level 1
    In the old EON app there was an option to transfer amounts from one account to the other on my top up meter….. for example if my gas account was low of money on my meter & I had quite a bit left on my electric I used to transfer over an amount to balance it out , make sure I’m ok until I got paid .
    since being moved over to EON Next it does not have this option anymore which baffles me because EON Next knows how extra high prices are right now & this option would certainly help out their customers in times of need if they don’t have any extra cash to find until pay day if running low on one account.
    EON Next , sort this out , bring back this option & help your customers as much as you can especially in these tough times .
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    This sounds like a reasonable request to me but I’m not sure if you can do this even now. It would clearly help if you could.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.