Where do I find my total units of gas and elec?

Level 5
    Where do I find my total units of electric and gas i.e. kWh per day and night and monthly and annually please, as I cannot find anywhere on Eonnext where I can print out.

You used to be able to print off your energy account, which showed your Energy charges for your meter for gas and electric in detail
    AND
    your tariff for gas and electric too side by side on one page

I've looked all over my online account, but cannot find such info for 2022 ... Am I missing something?
  • 6 Replies

• Best Answer

Best Answer
    Hi @SunnyD,

Thank you for your feedback.We have tried to structure the app in a simpler way that everyone can access too.

All this information is available on the bills that you potentially receive by email or letter.

Usually on the second page of the bills, on the left side you have your charges details with meter readings and the time frame on which they apply where on the right side your have all the info about your meters and tariffs such as unit rate, tariff agreed on and so on.

Also, on the app there are different tabs for different things. For example on the home page, you have tabs to download your statement,what you monthly pay and your tariff information.
  • Best Answer

Best Answer
    Hi @SunnyD,

Thank you for your feedback.We have tried to structure the app in a simpler way that everyone can access too.

All this information is available on the bills that you potentially receive by email or letter.

Usually on the second page of the bills, on the left side you have your charges details with meter readings and the time frame on which they apply where on the right side your have all the info about your meters and tariffs such as unit rate, tariff agreed on and so on.

Also, on the app there are different tabs for different things. For example on the home page, you have tabs to download your statement,what you monthly pay and your tariff information.
    Level 91
    Look at the old bills and use the readings to build you own data. I don’t think eon nexts historical information is rated as being useful
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 1
    Hi I've just come over to Eon next and my direct debit has gone up another £50 so £90 since March and I'm £125.00 in credit I live in a 2 bed flat .
    my husband passed last Oct so I'm using a lot less electric and gas
    Level 91
    @Alihants58

In April the unit price of gas went up a lot more than electricity unit prices, but the increase in the electricity standing charge was very substantial while the gas standing charge only went up a little.

You can ask Eon next for your credit to be returned to you, and insist that they set your Direct Debit at a reasonable figure. It is likely that your credit will build up again over the summer as we use very little gas for heating at that time. Another big increase in prices is likely in October.

It is though important to remember that the DD is a budgeting mechanism designed to help people manage fluctuations in their actual consumption. Whether your DD is too high or too low, it doesn't affect the level of your bills which are solely driven by your consumption and the prevailing prices. So keep an eye on your bills and ask for any excess credit to be returned to you.
    Level 1
    @meldrewreborn thank you for your reply, ive been on the phone to eon this morning and its gone up another £20 instead of £50