Desperately Trying to Get a Bill Date 21.04.22

Level 1
    I am SO SO FRUSTRATED as no one from Eon Next seems to want to assist me. I have tried the Chief Exec Office but no response, I have tried the chat line here but no response and I have had an Engineer on site who installed a Smart Meter but then, two hours later, had to take it out!! As it did not work despite promises that it would!!! We were without power for 4 hours but NO recompense. I have the meter readings (the engineer came on 8th April) but still no bill. Please can someone who can actually do something please contact me. Sir Richard. It is all on Eon.next TrustPilot as well but no conclusion.
    All I want to do is actually pay a bill!! Please please assist.
    Last edited by DebF_EONNext; 22-04-22 at 10:04.
  • 1 Reply

Community Team
    I am SO SO FRUSTRATED as no one from Eon Next seems to want to assist me. I have tried the Chief Exec Office but no response, I have tried the chat line here but no response and I have had an Engineer on site who installed a Smart Meter but then, two hours later, had to take it out!! As it did not work despite promises that it would!!! We were without power for 4 hours but NO recompense. I have the meter readings (the engineer came on 8th April) but still no bill. Please can someone who can actually do something please contact me. Sir Richard. It is all on Eon.next TrustPilot as well but no conclusion.
    All I want to do is actually pay a bill!! Please please assist.

Hey @SirRichard,

I'm Deb one of the community co-ordinators. I have edited your post as it contained your sensitive data which I've now removed. I will pop you a message SirRichard 😊

Deb 🌻
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 01/05/24 🏖