Money not being credited

Level 1
    I have been putting money on my gas and electric - topping up as i should, then i noticed thatg its not being put on the gas. i have sent a message on facebook and i get back nothing they can do as its a fault and dont have a date for this to be fixed. If i run out they will have to send an engineer.

So when time are hard with money etc they want me to take a day off work costing me more money due to their incompetence... anyone else having same issues???

been on hold now for 40 mins on the phone also
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Level 78
    Best Answer
    Hi @rachel1705 ,

I'm afraid the online and app based top-up systems are still completely dead with E.On Next (they're working fine on other suppliers though!). You may want to head to any PayPoint or Payzone shop and do a top-up there using the barcodes in your app and online account. It'll bypass the issue, hopefully.

You'll also get a UTRN that will allow you to punch the top-up code into the meters manually in case it fails to transfer. It'll be on a paper receipt so you'll want to keep that safe!
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!