Lets have some fun! - What does Community mean to you?

Community Manager
    Hey! Anasa 👋 here I hope that you’re all well and are enjoying being part of the community.

As ‘Community’ is the focus during Stress Awareness this month. I thought we could have a little bit of fun with it and get to know each other a bit better!

What does ‘ Community mean to you?

Lets talk a bit more about what community mean to us. For me a Community is a place where everyone comes together with different skills, characteristics, race, gender or beliefs and we combine all our different knowledge, experience and skills together for the benefit of the community.
    We’re all individuals but bring our own skills and knowledge to the community and because everyone contributes we all benefit as a community. Together we all benefit.

Here’s the fun bit!

Lets get to know each other! Thinking about your skills and characteristics, using your fave cartoon character or a quote that represents you and what you bring to the Community.

I’ll start! I choose Funshine bear, The Care Bears was one of my fave shows growing up. Funshine bear has a shiny smiling sun symbol and it’s a little reminder that a sunny outlook is always best and to enjoy all the positive things in life rather than dwell on the negatives. I always try and look on the bright side even when things look a little git grey!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33-334311_transparent-care-bear-clipart-funshine-bear-care-bear.png 
Views:	853 
Size:	162.0 KB 
ID:	696
    Last edited by Beki; 21-04-22 at 19:07.
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

• 0 Replies