Calling all Smart Pay As you Go customers!

Community Team
    Good Afternoon all!! 🌞

How are we all feeling today?
    We have noticed such a demand for smart pay as you go questions and quieries and we want to get them answered as soon as possible! Behind the scenes, we are hard at work to develop a smart pay as you go guide to help you understand things more/know what to do πŸ‘©β€πŸ’».

This is your chance to get involved and help us! I am after a few community members to share with me some screenshots of their app, what it looks like topping up etc. I will blur all personal details and balances etc so don't worry about that 😊.

Or perhaps you have some information on smart pay as you go that you'd like to share? Anything that you'd guys like to share with others and feel like you could help the community I wanna hear it 😎

Please reply to this thread with what you feel you could help with (please don't post anything or any of your details) and I will send a few of you a personal message in the coming days to let you know what we would like from you πŸ˜‹

Have a lovely day & speak soon 🧐

Hannah 🌍
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    πŸ‘‰get in touchπŸ‘ˆ

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions πŸ‘‰ HERE πŸ‘ˆ
  • 2 Replies

Level 1
    Can someone please explain why the limit on topping up is well below how much electricity costs in a month? Most jobs and I think all government benefits now pay people monthly, it seems logical and simple to pay for a whole month of electricity in one go - but the limit is Β£80 and I suspect that with the price rises very few people have monthly electricity use below that.I have health issues that affect my memory, having to make 2 payments increases the chances of me forgetting (and yes I can forget what I am doing in making one payment straight after another). I am sure there are other people out there who are going to have problems because they cannot pay all in one go. I know from when I was using a key meter that it is annoying for staff and other shop customers when it takes multiple transactions to top up - it is just as annoying doing it online. If it is necessary to have a limit can be it be set somewhere over the average monthly cost so people can top up in one go please.
    Community Manager
    @Star Anasa here πŸ‘‹ and welcome to The Community I'm sorry for any confusion that this has caused the maximum amount you can top up your electricity meter is Β£249. I totally understand where you are coming from with your health issues and we're here if you start to struggle with being able to top up your meter or if we can help in any way πŸ™‚
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!πŸ“£