Off Peak

Level 78
    I've been away over the last few days helping Blastoise186 out with some unrelated stuff (and oh boy, he likes to try and break his home network a lot!). @PeterT_EONNext seems to be able to fix a lot of the issues that I diagnose mind you. :)
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Level 1
    Hi.

So I'm still not any way forward with my smart meter. E.ON still can't read it, so I have to provide readings to them for Electric and Gas because they can't read my electric meter.

Also, I was told that I would receive an email when due for me to send the readings to the site via my dashboard, and I found them very useful as reminders to do this, especially as we all seem to so busy lately, so reminders like this were great, but they seem to have stopped now!

My latest email from E.ON says "Good to know: Your monthly payments are based on a forecast of your usage"

It doesn't seem to be much different when I do send the readings in because apparently it was too late for the bill generation? and yet I reply the same day I receive it!

So confusing.

The Beatings will continue until Morale improves . . . .