FIT readings

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    finally got a reply from my email and now have a statement although they still say payment could be 3-4 weeks.

I hope you are well, thank you for getting in touch with us. Apologies for the delay in our response to you and I am so sorry to hear you have not received your FiT statement or payment as of yet.

In regards to payment for your quarterly FiT reading, the FiT team do aim to get this to you within the 7-10 working days of our statement being issued to you. However, as will be mentioned in your statement email we have estimated that this can potentially take 2-4 weeks for you to receive payment.

I have now generated your statement and it should be issued out via email by close of business tomorrow (please double check your spam/junk folders).
    The FiT team have also informed me they are currently working through a bit of a backlog with issuing FiT payments and ask that you please bare with us at this moment in time while they are working hard to try and get payments out to you as soon as possible.

I do understand it's a slower experience than you're probably used to, as this is our first quarter making payments, the FiT team just want to ensure everything goes smoothly and is done correctly so they are running much more comprehensive checks within our system and really shepherding these payments through on our first run. You should absolutely see this process speed up in future as we get more used to it and the whole process becomes more routine and gathers pace.

In the meantime, if you have any more questions or queries, or would like to discuss this with a member of the FiT team directly, please call them on 0808 501 5218 (lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday).

Once again I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and really appreciate your patience with us at this moment in time.
    Kind regards
    Level 1
    1000% better this time round, submitted on the 1st and paid very quickly. Vast improvement.
    Level 2
    Like all the posts on this I too have been let down when Npower transfered my FIT account to this shambles It took numerous emails(which were not replied to,that in itself is disgusting and shouldhave sent warning bells of what was to come) My son on my behalf due to personal circumstances I'm unable to hold phone conversations, phoned and after several attempts I finally recieved my March readings payment last week 3 months late and am still awating Junes payment,it was never like this with Npower and all correspondence was dealt with in days if not hours,I like many others were not given a choice of which provider to be transferred to when Npower pulled the plug and I think we have been treated badly,the promise of it sorting itself out come the next quarters reading leaves me wondering if that is just a bit of B.S to keep us quite