Where is my gas meter ????

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    My last hope to get any information on my missing gas meter last seen online when I was an EON customer.
    Since Eon next came along it has gone astray and now longer online and does not show up except on my smart meter monitor
    How can I top up a meter online when its not there seems I only have an Electrify meter now
    and after ages on the phone was told would be sorted 5 days ago but no .

Any one here know what to do next please , as No one replies on messenger or email and the people on the phone just say i can top up with them great if i want to waste 45 to 60 mins on my phone
    also whats this about meters not being above head height ? in that case my electricity meter was installed by a giant and my gas meter was installed by Tom Thumb
  • 2 Replies

Level 78
    Howdy @Colino ,

No luck with social media huh? I think @HannahD_EONNext might be around so I'll ask for her help on this one.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Head of Community
    Hey @Colino

Welcome to our community! Sorry you've ended up here after not having much luck elsewhere, we've been so incredibly busy this week.

I can see you got through to CJ yesterday on Facebook who's been able to help with the missing gas meter - glad we managed to find it for you.

Loving the analogy about your meters but appreciate how impractical that must be! Meter's can be installed at all levels (and in all sorts of strange places too), the height usually comes into things if there's any vulnerability or disability which means the height (whether that's too high or too low) is causing problems with topping up.

There's a couple of questions the team will need to go through about this and changing your meters. We'd much rather keep those details personal and not on here for anyone to read so I'd recommend sticking to the Facebook chat for now. We're taking around 24 hours to respond at the moment so you'll be getting a message ping through shortly.

Thanks

Hannah